“A customer is the most important visitor on our premises. He is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption to our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider to our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favour by serving him.
He is doing us a favour by giving us the opportunity to do so.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Every single word written above has a significant impact on Dāntotsu. It shapes our belief, attitudes, behaviours and actions towards our most important stakeholder, ‘Our Customer.’ They value
- Our intent to understand their world and to consciously give more than is asked for
- Our attitude to treat every situation as an exceptional occurrence giving opportunities to perform, and to treat every need unique, to be able to evolve with specialised and customised solutions
- Our ability to think outwardly and holistically, and to understand the unexpressed nuances
- Our action towards talking about serious business and changes that need to be adapted, along with fun and empathy.
What SUCCESS means to us?
Success has different facets and definitions. For us, it is definitely beyond the obvious financial aspect, as this serve the purpose of ensuring long-term sustainability, better existence for all our stakeholders and us, and therefore being able to give back something better to the society. At Dāntotsu our success parameters are slightly different. We purely measure it by our relationship we share with our honoured customers.
- Long Association – We are humbly proud to be associated with each of our clients for more than half a decade (on an average). For us it displays their valuable confidence, they place on us to partner them to manage critical situations at their workplaces.
- Trustworthiness – Our journey indicates that all our clients, irrespective of size and industry, have always re-connected with us and awarded us with challenges that helped us scale our benchmarks upward and in the process together we have learned and grown. It is their implicit trust that we hold very close to our heart and do whatever we can to treasure it for life.
- Advocacy – We are delighted to share that our customers find value in our work. We make this statement from the fact that about 70% of them talk about us to their contemporaries and counterparts when they face organisational issues or dilemmas. It challenges us to be better than the best to persevere excellent performance.